Any identified issues can be recorded against the current project, on either the:
- 'Issue Detail' dialog from the 'Issues' tab of the Project Status view, or
- 'Project Issues' dialog
These two dialogs have very similar fields.
For each Issue, you record the description, date, owner and status.
Project | Status > Issues
Package | Documentation | Issues
Add, edit and delete Issues
|Add, Delete and Modify Issues|
Generate and view a rich text format report of your issue list
|Report From Project Issues Dialog Report From Project Issues Tab Report Output Sample|
- You can transport these issue definitions between models, using the 'Export Reference Data' and 'Import Reference Data' options
- To print out the currently displayed items, select the 'Print List' context menu option
- You can re-organize the display of the listed tasks using the List Header facilities for reported information
- In the Corporate, Business and Software Engineering, System Engineering and Ultimate editions of Enterprise Architect, if security is enabled you must have 'Manage Issues' permission to update and delete Issues records