Workflow Data Structures You Fill
These are the workflow data structures (objects) that you can fill.
Use this data structure to provide information on the status of the object.
- LogEntry - set to True or False to indicate whether or not a log item should be recorded
- Reason - indicate what reason should be recorded in the log
- Action - indicate how to display the log message; valid values are: MessageBox, StatusBar and Output (default)
Use this data structure to provide an array of searches.
Use Redim WorkflowSearches(x) to specify the number of searches being provided.
Each search has the following attributes:
- Name - the name of this search
- Group - the name of the group that this search should appear under in the 'Search' combo box
- ID - the GUID for this search
- Tasks - the array of tasks that this search looks for; an entry describes how to find all objects required to meet a particular task:
- Name - the name of the task, as displayed in the Model Search view; workflow searches are grouped by this field by default
- Conditions - an array of conditions, all of which must be matched for an object to be included in this task; a condition is a
comparison of a single field to a value:
- Column - the name of the field
- Operator - operator types, either = (provide matching values only) or <> (provide non-matching values only)
- Value - if this contains a comma, the string is treated as a comma separated list of values to compare against; otherwise
the string is a single value to compare against