Hide Default Quick Linker Settings
If you create your own Quick Linker definition for an element, you might want to hide the default Quick Linker options between the given source and target elements. You can do this by setting the 'Exclusive to stereotype' flag (column P) to True, in the definition CSV file.
Alternatively, you might want to hide the default Quick Linker options without having a replacement custom option. For example, normally if you don't define any Quick Links for one «quick» Class to another «quick» Class, the Quick Linker arrow displays the default Quick Links for one Class to another Class. To override this behavior, create a Quick Linker definition in which you set the:
- Source Element Type (column A)
- Source Stereotype (column B)
- Target Element Type (column C)
- Target Stereotype Filter (column D)
- New Link Type (column H) to <none>
- Exclusive to ST Filter + No inherit from Metatype (column P) to TRUE
Try adding this line to the Quick Linker Example:
With this line in the definition, when a Quick Link is dragged from a « quick » Class to an Interface element, the default Class-to-Interface Quick Links are hidden.