Script Group Properties
The Script Group Properties dialog enables you to set the following properties of the script group:
- Name - The name of the script group; the dialog also displays the automatically-assigned GUID of the group
- Group Type - The type of scripts contained in the group. This can be one of:
- Normal - () Ordinary scripts
- Project Browser - () Scripts that are listed in and can be executed from the Project Browser Scripts context menu option
- Workflow - () Scripts executed by Enterprise Architect's workflow engine; you can create only VB scripts of this type)
- Search - () Scripts that can be executed as model searches; these scripts are listed in the Search field of the Model Search window.
- Notes - Your own notes on the script group.
The material ("material" includes all pages, documents and on-line graphics) on this web site is protected by copyright law. (C) 1998-2010 Sparx Systems Pty Ltd.