Current Connector Toolbar
The Current Connector toolbar provides quick access to the following functions (in order):
- View and modify properties for the current connector
- Set the connector line style
- Attach a note to the currently selected connector
- Set the visibility for labels of the connector
- Set the visible or hidden relations in the current diagram [Ctrl]+[Shift]+[I]
- Reverse the direction of the currently selected connector
- Pin the start and/or connector ends to a position on the target element (drop menu).
You can move this toolbar to any dockable position and it retains that position in subsequent sessions. You can hide or show the toolbar by clicking on the View | Toolbars | Current Connector menu option.