The example below shows a customized view called Java Code View, which has been appended to the end of the Views list.
Create a View
To create a View, follow the steps below:
- Right-click on the model root node in the Project Browser. The context menu displays.
- Select the New View menu option. The Create New View dialog displays.
- In the Name field, type the name of the View.
- In the Set View Icon Style panel, click on the radio button for the required View icon.
- If the model root node is under version control, the Add to Version Control checkbox displays, defaulted to selected. If you do not want the new View to also be under version control, deselect the checkbox.
- Click on the OK button.
The material ("material" includes all pages, documents and on-line graphics) on this web site is protected by copyright law. (C) 1998-2010 Sparx Systems Pty Ltd.