Some elements support additional attributes. These are Generalizable elements; click on the Advanced button on the element Properties dialog to set:
- IsRoot - the element is a root element and cannot be descended from another
- IsLeaf - the element is final and cannot be a parent for other elements
- IsSpecification - the element is a specification
- IsActive - the element is active; for example, an Active Class
- Multiplicity - the number of instances of the element that can exist. The value displays on the element in a diagram, in the Name compartment. Use the format defined in the Cardinality tab.
The material ("material" includes all pages, documents and on-line graphics) on this web site is protected by copyright law. (C) 1998-2010 Sparx Systems Pty Ltd.