Attribute Tagged Values
You can define Tagged Values for an attribute. Tagged Values are a convenient means of extending the properties a model element supports. This in turn can be used by code generators and other utilities to transform UML models into other forms.
Tagged Values are supported for attributes, operations, objects and connectors.
Add a Tagged Value
To add a Tagged Value to an attribute, follow the steps below:
- Click on the Tagged Values tab of the Attribute Properties dialog.
- Click on the New tag button (). The Tagged Value dialog displays.
- In the Tag field, type the tag name or click on the drop-down arrow and select a defined tag.
- If appropriate, in the Value field type a specific value for the tag.
- Click on the OK button to confirm the operation. The tag name and value are displayed under the attribute in the Tagged Values tab.
You can define custom tags by creating a Custom Tagged Value Type.