Connector Context Menu
If you right-click on a connector in a diagram, the connector context menu displays. This provides quick access to some important functions. The menu is split into up to seven distinct sections:
- Add-Ins - displays in the first section only if you have Add-Ins installed and registered, such as Eclipse
- Type Specific
- UML Help - Displays the Enterprise Architect Help topic for this connector type
- Delete - delete the connector with this option.
Not all menu options are present on all connector context menus. Context menus vary slightly between connector types. The type-specific menu options are not always included, for example.
Example Context Menu for a Generalization:
Connector Role Context Menu
For connectors with Roles, right-clicking a connector within up to 60 pixels of an end point displays a role-specific context menu.
The Role context menu has three additional menu options:
- A Source/Target Role... menu option that opens the connector specification dialog with the respective role page selected.
- A Multiplicity submenu that enables the multiplicity for the role to be set.
- A Link to Element Feature menu option that displays a dialog through which you can attach the end of the connector to a specific attribute or operation.