Create Connector in Project Browser
You can create a connector from one element to another directly in the Project Browser.
Connect Elements from the Project Browser
To connect elements from the Project Browser, follow the steps below:
- In the Project Browser, either:
- Right-click on the element to create a connector for, and select the Add | Create Link context menu option, or
- Select the element, press [Insert] and select the Create Link context menu option.
The Create Link dialog displays.
- In the Direction field, click on the drop-down arrow and select the direction of the new connector (Outgoing means this element is the source).
- In the Link Type field, click on the drop-down arrow and select the type of connector.
- In the Choose target(s) list, click on the name of the target. (If necessary, in the Select Target Type field click on the drop-down arrow and select a feature to list only elements having that feature.)
- Click on the OK button to create the connector.
You can also reproduce an existing connector between two elements when you paste those elements from the Project Browser into a diagram as instances. An option enables you to copy the relationship as well, or just the elements.