Edit Feature Scope
The in-place editing feature enables you to rapidly change the scope of an attribute or operation directly from the diagram. To use this feature follow the steps below:
- Open the diagram containing the element.
- Click on the element and on the item to edit within the element. The item line is highlighted in a lighter shade (the default is white), to indicate that it has been selected.
- Right-click on the item. The context menu displays.
- Select the Edit Selected menu option (or press [F2]) to enable you to edit the attribute or operation directly from the diagram. The name of the item is highlighted.
- Move the cursor to the scope of the item and delete the previous entry.
- Reassign the entry by typing in one of the following symbols:
- + indicates that the scope is Public
- - indicates that the scope is Private
- ~ indicates that the scope is Package
- # indicates that the scope is Protected.
- Press [Enter] to save the change, or [Esc] to cancel the change. The diagram is updated to reflect the changes. (Also see the catalogNumber attribute in the above screen illustrations.)
The material ("material" includes all pages, documents and on-line graphics) on this web site is protected by copyright law. (C) 1998-2010 Sparx Systems Pty Ltd.