Edit Operation Parameter Keyword
You can directly edit operation classifiers by element, using the in-place editing menu. This enables you to rapidly assign parameter keywords. To use this feature, follow the steps below:
- Open the diagram containing the element.
- Click on the element, and on the operation to edit within the element. The item line is highlighted in a lighter shade (the default is white), to indicate that it has been selected.
- Right-click on the item. The context menu displays.
- Select the Edit Selected menu option (or press [F2]) to enable you to edit the operation directly from the diagram. The name of the operation is highlighted.
- Right-click on the data type of a parameter to display the context menu.
- From the context menu you can:
- Change the operation classifier by clicking on the appropriate menu option - static, isquery, abstract or fixed. The diagram is updated to reflect the changes.
- Display the Class properties - click on the Goto Definition menu option.
If the data type is Class, Enterprise Architect locates the Class in the Project Browser and opens its Properties dialog.
If the data type is a raw data type, Enterprise Architect displays the message This data type is a raw data type.
If the data type is not defined in the model, the message is: The data type is not defined in the model.
The material ("material" includes all pages, documents and on-line graphics) on this web site is protected by copyright law. (C) 1998-2010 Sparx Systems Pty Ltd.