Element Multiple Selection Menu
You can perform operations on two or more elements on a diagram at once. To select the required elements, either click and drag the cursor over the group to highlight them, or press [Shift] and click on each element. Right-click on an element to display the following context menu:
This menu enables you to do the following:
Where elements are made the same, they are matched to the element you right-clicked on.
- Align elements (by left edge, right edge, top, bottom, center in a column or center in a row)
- Space elements evenly (across or down)
- Standardize the dimensions of the selected elements
- Specify the visibility of features for all selected elements
- Add the same Tagged Value to all selected elements
- Automatically resize elements to match (element content permitting)
- Turn the Dockable option on or off for all selected elements on a diagram
- Set the default appearance and font for multiple elements at once
- Make the selected elements on the diagram non-selectable; to make them selectable again, right-click on the diagram and select the Make All Elements Selectable context menu option
- Generate code for all selected elements at once, or synchronize the code against the selected elements
- Transform the selected elements
- Copy all selected elements to the clipboard
- Automatically adjust the layout of the selected elements on the diagram
- Delete all selected elements.
It is much faster to assign an appearance or characteristic to a group of elements than to one element at a time.