Insert New Feature
You can add attributes and operations to an element using the in-place editing options. To add attributes and operations to a Class diagram element, follow the steps below:
- Open the diagram containing the element to which you are adding an attribute or operation.
- Click on the element and, within the element, on the item after which to insert the operation or attribute. The item line is highlighted in a lighter shade (the default is white), to indicate that it has been selected.
- Press [Insert]. Alternatively, right-click on the selected element item to display the context menu and select the Insert New After Selected menu option. Enterprise Architect inserts a new data line in the diagram, underneath the selected item.
- Type in the relevant information for the attribute or operation.
- Press [Enter] to accept the change or [Esc] to cancel the change. The diagram is updated to reflect the changes.
The material ("material" includes all pages, documents and on-line graphics) on this web site is protected by copyright law. (C) 1998-2010 Sparx Systems Pty Ltd.