This topic area describes element: properties and their settings; object files and classifiers; responsibilities; constraints; connectors; scenarios; Tagged Values; associated files and boundary element settings.
To display the element Properties dialog, use any of the following methods:
- Select an element in the Diagram View and select the Element | Properties menu option
- Right-click on an element in the Diagram View, and select the Properties context menu option
- Select an element in the Diagram View, and press [Alt]+[Enter]
- Double-click on an element in the Diagram View
- Right-click on an element in the Project Browser, and select the Properties context menu option.
To suppress display of the Properties dialogue when placing a new element, uncheck the Edit Object on New option on the Objects page of the Options dialog (Tools | Options | Objects).
There are several variations of the Properties dialog:
In all cases, the Properties dialog is an expandable window, which you can stretch to enable longer entry and clearer inspection of the text field values.
The following topics describe each of the tabs in the Class Properties dialog in detail.