NOT CURRENTLY USED
For the maintenance and change control screens, you can use the Maintenance dialog to set the base Problem Types that are handled. Examples are hardware-related issues, performance problems, software bugs and network problems.
To access this dialog, select the Settings | Maintenance menu option. The Maintenance dialog displays, defaulting to the Problem Types tab.
To add a new problem type, click on the New button and:
- In the Problem Type field type the name of the problem type
- In the Description field type a short description of the problem type
- In the Weight field type the weighting to apply to the problem type
- In the Note field, type any additional information on the problem type
- Click on the Save button.
The problem type displays in the Defined Types list.
You can transport these problem types between models, using the Export Reference Data and Import Reference Data options on the Tools menu. You transport the problem types together with test types as a Maintenance Types file.