Pan and Zoom a Diagram
Pan the Diagram View in the following ways:
- Use [!], ["], [#], [$], [Page Up], [Page Down], [Home] and [End] when the Diagram View is selected
- Use the scrollbars
- Use the middle mouse button
- Use the Pan & Zoom window.
Zoom into and out from a diagram using the zoom buttons on the diagram toolbar, or using the Diagram | Zoom submenu.
Change the zoom level by 10% by clicking on either the Zoom In (+) or Zoom Out (-) buttons. Alternatively, select the Zoom In or Zoom Out options from the Diagram | Zoom submenu.
There are three ways to return the diagram to 100%:
- Click on the button
- Select Zoom to 100% from the Diagram | Zoom submenu
- [Ctrl]+middle-click the mouse.
You can zoom in and out of the main window dynamically by holding [Ctrl] and rolling the mouse wheel.