Add Action As Hyperlink
You can create an Action element to represent a wide range of behaviors and actions, including a hyperlink. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Drag an Action element from the Activity page of the Toolbox onto the diagram. A context menu immediately displays.
- Select the Other menu option. The New Action dialog displays, with the Other radio button selected.
- Click on the drop down arrow on the field in the Select kind panel, and click on Hyperlink.
- Click on the OK button. The Hyperlink Action element displays on the diagram.
- Right click on the element and select the Advanced | Set Hyperlink menu option. The Hyperlink Details dialog displays.
- Set the hyperlink's properties as described above.
The material ("material" includes all pages, documents and on-line graphics) on this web site is protected by copyright law. (C) 1998-2010 Sparx Systems Pty Ltd.