Create a BPEL Model
You can create a BPEL model from the Project Browser, using the Select Model(s) (Model Wizard) dialog.
To display the dialog, use one of the following methods:
- Click on the New Model from Pattern icon in the Project Browser toolbar
- Right-click on a model root node and select the Add a New Model using Wizard context menu option
- Right-click on a package and select the Add | Add a New Model using Wizard context menu option.
The BPEL model pattern is available in the Common catalog (in the Select From field, select Common).
BPEL Package Structure
Notice the BPEL Process (LoanApproval_Process) itself and the supporting components (SupportingElements and Participant Pools).
- Model a BPEL Process
- Model a Sequence Flow Connector
- Create Assignments
- Generate BPEL
- Create a BPEL Web Service
- BPEL Model Validation