Create a Timing Diagram
To create a Timing diagram, follow the steps below:
- Right-click on a package in the Project Browser. The context menu displays.
- Select the Add | Add Diagram menu option. The New Diagram dialog displays.
- In the Select From panel, select UML Behavioral.
- In the Diagram Types panel, select Timing.
- Click on the OK button. The Diagram view displays, on which you create the Timing elements for the diagram. See Set a Time Range and Edit a Timing Diagram.
The material ("material" includes all pages, documents and on-line graphics) on this web site is protected by copyright law. (C) 1998-2010 Sparx Systems Pty Ltd.