Create a Combined Fragment
Use the following guidelines to create a Combined Fragment in Enterprise Architect.
- Drag the Fragment element from the Interaction Elements page of the Toolbox. The following dialog displays:
- In the Type field, click on the drop-down arrow and select the interaction operator. See the Interaction Operators topic for an explanation of the various types of Combined Fragments.
- In the Condition field, specify a condition or interaction constraint for each operand.
- A rectangular frame displays, partitioned by dashed lines into segments for each operand.
- Adjust the frame to encompass the required event occurrences for each operand.
The material ("material" includes all pages, documents and on-line graphics) on this web site is protected by copyright law. (C) 1998-2010 Sparx Systems Pty Ltd.