Create a Communication Message
To create a Communication Message, follow the steps below:
- Open a diagram (one of: Communication, Analysis, Interaction Overview, Object, Activity or State Machine).
- Add the required objects.
- Add an Associate relationship between each pair of objects that communicate.
- Right-click on an Associate to display the context menu.
- Select the option to add a Message from one object to the other.
- When the Message Properties dialog displays, type in a name and any other required details.
- Click on the OK button. The Message is added, connected to the Association and Object instances.
- Move the Message to the required position.
The material ("material" includes all pages, documents and on-line graphics) on this web site is protected by copyright law. (C) 1998-2010 Sparx Systems Pty Ltd.