Create a Control Element
Create As An Object
To create a Control element on a diagram as an Object, follow the steps below:
- In the Toolbox, select the More Tools | Analysis menu option.
- From the Analysis Elements page, drag the Control element onto the diagram.
Create As A Class
To create a Control element as a stereotyped Class, using the Class Properties dialog, follow the steps below:
- Insert a new Class.
- Right-click on the element and select the Properties context menu option; the Properties dialog displays.
- In the Stereotype field, type the value control.
- Click on the Apply and OK buttons.
- Save the diagram ([Ctrl]+[S]).
The appearance changes as illustrated in the following diagram (for the Security Controller element):
The Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern is a design pattern for building a wide range of applications that have a user interface, business or application logic and persistent data.