Define a Run-Time Variable
To add run-time state instance variables to an Object, follow the steps below:
- Right-click on the Object. The context menu displays.
- If Instance Variables are supported, select the Advanced | Set Run State menu option (or press [Ctrl]+[Shift]+[R]). The Set Run State dialog displays.
- In the Variable field, click on the drop-down arrow and select the variable, or type in the new variable name.
- Set the Operator, the Value and optionally type in a Note.
- Click on the OK button to save the variable.
The material ("material" includes all pages, documents and on-line graphics) on this web site is protected by copyright law. (C) 1998-2010 Sparx Systems Pty Ltd.