Define Stereotype Constraints
Defining constraints for stereotypes uses the same procedure as defining constraints for any Class. To define constraints for a stereotype, follow the steps below:
- Open the Class Properties dialog of the stereotype element in a diagram.
- Click on the Constraints tab and click on the New button to create a new constraint.
- In the Constraint field, type the value of the constraint.
- In the Type field, click on the drop-down arrow and select the appropriate type.
- In the Status field, click on the drop-down arrow and select the appropriate status.
- In the Notes field, type any additional information required.
- Click on the Save button, and on the OK button to close the dialog.
The material ("material" includes all pages, documents and on-line graphics) on this web site is protected by copyright law. (C) 1998-2010 Sparx Systems Pty Ltd.