Define Stereotype Tagged Values
Stereotypes within a UML Profile can have one or more associated Tagged Values. When creating a UML Profile, you define these Tagged Values as attributes of the stereotyped Class.
You can also:
- Define Stereotype Tags with Predefined Tag Types
- Define Stereotype Tags with Supported Attributes
- Use the Tagged Value Connector
To define Tagged Values for a stereotype, follow the steps below:
- Open the Attributes dialog for the stereotyped element.
- Click on the New button to create a new attribute.
- In the Name field, type the name of the stereotype tag.
- In the Type field, click on the drop-down arrow and select the attribute type.
- In the Initial field, type the initial value of the tag. (See Add Enumeration Elements for the steps for creating enumerated types for Tagged Values.)
- In the Notes field, type a description of the tag.
- Click on the Save button and Close button.