Set a Time Range
Before adding Lifeline elements to your Timing diagram, set a time range. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Right-click on the diagram. The context menu displays.
- Select the Set Timeline Range option. The Set Timeline Range dialog displays.
- In the Start Time and End Time fields, type the numeric values for the start and end points of the timeline; for example, set the range 0 to 100.
The start time must be less than the end time.
- In the Time Units field, type the unit in which the time is measured; for example, seconds or minutes.
- If it is not necessary to show the time range on the diagram, select the Suppress In Diagram checkbox.
- Click on the OK button. If you have not suppressed it, the time range displays underneath the Lifeline elements that you create on the diagram.
The material ("material" includes all pages, documents and on-line graphics) on this web site is protected by copyright law. (C) 1998-2010 Sparx Systems Pty Ltd.