Create Individual Class Procedure
To create a stored procedure as an individual Class, follow the steps below:
- Open the required diagram.
- From the Data Modeling page of the Toolbox (More tools | Data Modeling) drag the Procedure icon onto the diagram.
- If the Properties dialog does not automatically display, double-click on the element.
- In the Database field click on the drop-down arrow and select the target DBMS to model. (The field displays the default database if it has already been set.)
- In the Procedure definition field, type the entire procedure text.
- Click on the OK button.
To define a name for the stored procedure, click on the element, click on the name (Class<n>) and click again. This highlights the text for editing. Type in the required name.