Behavioral Diagram Elements
- Action, Activity, Actor
- Central Buffer Node, Choice, Collaboration, Combined Fragment
- Datastore, Decision, Diagram Frame, Diagram Gate
- Endpoint, Entry Point, Exception, Expansion Region, Exit Point
- Final, Flow Final, Fork
- Initial, Interaction, Interaction Occurrence, Interruptible Activity Region
- Join, Junction
- Package, Partition
- Receive, Region
- Send, State, State/Continuation, State Lifeline, State Machine, Structured Activity, Synch, System Boundary
- Terminate, Trigger
- Use Case
- Value Lifeline
Actor, Collaboration, Note, Object and Package elements are used in both Behavioral diagrams and Structural diagrams.
The material ("material" includes all pages, documents and on-line graphics) on this web site is protected by copyright law. (C) 1998-2010 Sparx Systems Pty Ltd.