WSDL Port Type
WSDL Port Types are represented in Enterprise Architect by UML interfaces stereotyped as WSDLportType. PortTypes should be defined under the PortTypes packages in the WSDL namespace structure.
To define new WSDLportType elements for your namespace, follow the steps below:
- Open the Overview diagram defined for your WSDL namespace package, and double-click on the PortTypes package to open the PortTypes diagram.
- Drag the Port Type element from the Toolbox onto the diagram. The WSDL PortType dialog displays.
- Type in the name for the portType.
- Click on the OK button to close the WSDL PortType dialog.
- Define operations for the portType by dragging the Port Type Operation item from the WSDL page of the Toolbox onto the portType interface.
You can edit the WSDL-specific properties of the portType later by double-clicking the interface in the diagram or Project Browser. Alternatively, in the WSDL PortType dialog, click on the UML button to invoke the standard Properties dialog for an interface. (This button does not display on the initial WSDL PortType dialog for a new PortType element.)