WSDL Port Type Operation
WSDL portType operations are represented in Enterprise Architect by operations defined as part of a WSDLportType interface (see the WSDL Port Type topic).
To add portType operations to your WSDLportType interfaces, follow the steps below.
- Open the Overview diagram defined for your WSDL namespace package, and double-click on the PortTypes package to open the PortTypes diagram.
- Drag the PortType Operation item onto a WSDLPortType stereotyped interface. The WSDL PortType Operation dialog displays.
- Type in the Name for the operation.
- Select the Operation Type.
- Type in or select the Input, Output and Fault details for the operation. The Message drop-down list is taken from the WSDLmessage elements defined under the Messages package.
- Click on the OK button to close the WSDL PortType Operation dialog and create the operation.
You can edit the WSDL-specific properties of the portType operation later by double-clicking the operation in the diagram or Project Browser. Alternatively, on the WSDL PortType Operation dialog, click on the UML button to invoke the standard Properties dialog for an operation. (This button does not display on the initial WSDL PortType Operation dialog for a new PortType Operation.)