Navigate, Search and Trace
This section explains how you navigate through the model structures in Enterprise Architect, locate and display specific data and structures, and trace the origins and development of the model components.
The section describes:
- The Enterprise Architect Project Browser
- The use of Model Views to provide different perspectives
- The Model Search facility
- Support for Traceability during model development
- Use of the Element List to review model components
- Use of the Relationship Matrix to review relationships between model components.
The material ("material" includes all pages, documents and on-line graphics) on this web site is protected by copyright law. (C) 1998-2010 Sparx Systems Pty Ltd.