Project Browser Toolbar
The Project Browser toolbar enables you to perform a range of operations on your project structures.
The functions of each icon in the toolbar are, from left to right:
- Create a new Model Package in the project, from a predefined UML or Technology pattern
- Create a new child package under the selected package
- Create a new child diagram under the selected package or element
- Create a new child element under the selected package or element
- Perform a simple search for a text string in the Project Browser
- Provide options to generate an RTF report, HTML report or Diagram Only report on the selected package in the Project Browser
- Provide options to generate source code or DDL, import a source directory, binary module or database schema, generate package contents to synchronize with package code, or reset the source code language, all for the selected package
- Move the selected package or element further up the Project Browser, within its parent package
- Move the selected package or element further down the Project Browser, within its parent package
- Open the Enterprise Architect Help on the Project Browser.
The material ("material" includes all pages, documents and on-line graphics) on this web site is protected by copyright law. (C) 1998-2010 Sparx Systems Pty Ltd.