Set Source and Target Package
You must set both the source and target packages for the Relationship Matrix before relationships can be displayed.
You set the source and target packages AFTER setting the connector and element types/details; as Enterprise Architect refreshes the content after each change, this is usually faster.
Set the Source or Target Package
To set the source or target package, follow the steps below:
- In the Project Browser, click on the required source package, then press [Ctrl] and click on the required target package, to select the two packages together.
- Drag the selected packages over the Source and Target fields; the first-selected package name displays in the Source field, and the second-selected package name displays in the Target field.
You can also select and drag a single package name over the required field, to change just the source or the target package. If you drop the package name anywhere else on the Relationship Matrix, the system prompts you to specify whether to add it to the Source or Target field.
- Click on the [ ... ] (Browse) button at the end of the Source or Target field.
- The Browse Project dialog displays.
- Select the required package and click on the OK button.