The Audit Settings dialog provides checkbox options for turning Auditing on, and for including or excluding areas of processing in Enterprise Architecture.
- Enable Auditing - select this checkbox to turn the Auditing facility on
- Audit XMI Import - select this checkbox to include XMI importing in the audit
- Audit XMI Export - select this checkbox to include XMI exporting in the audit
As version control uses XMI, these options must be selected to record changes from checking out packages.
- Audit Reverse Engineering - select this checkbox to include reverse engineering in the audit
- Use Database Timestamp - select this checkbox to use the database server's timestamp instead of each user's local timestamp; this improves security.
The Use Database Timestamp option is not available for projects stored in .EAP Files.