To quickly enable auditing and see it in action, follow the instructions below.
To enable Auditing:
- Select the View | Other Project Tools | Audit View menu option to open the Audit View.
- Click on the Audit Settings button. The Audit Settings dialog displays.
- Select the Enable Auditing checkbox.
- Click on the OK button to close the Audit Settings dialog.
- Close the Audit View dialog.
Change and save your project; for example:
- Add a new package
- Add a new Class
- Add a new connector
- Change the name of an element
- Delete an element.
View Changes in the Audit View
Open the Audit View again (View | Other Project Tools | Audit View), and click on the Refresh (or Load) button to display a record of the changes you made.