Generate a Report
To generate a report of your model's glossary, follow the steps below:
- Select the Project | Documentation | Glossary menu option. The Glossary dialog displays.
- Click on the Report button. The Glossary Report dialog displays.
- In the Filename field, type or select a filename for the glossary.
- In the Heading field, type a suitable heading for the glossary.
- In the Include Glossary Items panel, select the checkbox for each type of glossary entry to include. Click on the Select All button to select all types of entry.
- If necessary, click on the Page Setup and/or Language buttons to define the page setup and language for the report.
- To include page breaks, select the Page break between sections checkbox.
- Click on the Generate button to generate the report.
- Click on the View button to open the report.
You can view sample report output in the Glossary Report Output Sample topic.
The material ("material" includes all pages, documents and on-line graphics) on this web site is protected by copyright law. (C) 1998-2010 Sparx Systems Pty Ltd.