Team Review Editor
The editor provides a set of standard functions that you access by right-clicking on the text, to display a hierarchy of context menus. The following topics provide assistance on using the Team Review Editor.
- Scroll Through Text
- File and Print Options
- Cut and Paste Options
- Image and Object Imports
- Character Formatting
- Paragraph Formatting
- Tab Support
- Page Breaks and Repagination
- Insert Headers and Footers
- Insert Bookmarks
- Table Commands
- Sections and Columns
- Stylesheets and Table of Contents
- Text/Picture Frame and Drawing Objects
- Search/Replace Commands
- Hyperlink From Linked Document
- Create Elements From Linked Documents
When you have completed your editing, select the File | Save menu option and then click on another item in the Team Review window to exit the message.
The text is saved in the Team Review item. To display the text in the Team Review tab, click on the item once.