Rename a Project
The only way to rename an Enterprise Architect project is at the Windows file system level.
To rename an Enterprise Architect project .EAP file, follow these steps.
- If you have the project open, shut it down.
- Ensure no other users have the file open.
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to the project.
- Rename the project file using Windows Explorer.
- You should keep the .EAP extension the same to preserve compatibility with the default project type, as installed in the registry at installation time.
The material ("material" includes all pages, documents and on-line graphics) on this web site is protected by copyright law. (C) 1998-2010 Sparx Systems Pty Ltd.