The Project Management Window
Access: View | Other Element Tools | Project Management.
Click on an element in the Project Browser to display project management information for that element in the Project Management window.
Right-click on the list to view the context menu, which enables you to add and delete list items.
These buttons have the following functions (in order as shown on the toolbar):
- New: Create new item
- Save: Save changes to an item
- Save As New: Enables you to duplicate an existing entry. You must change an item's Role for this to become enabled
- Delete: Delete an item from the list
- Sort: Sort Items in the list into alphabetical order
- Print: Print item data from the list
- Browse Element: Display the Element Browser window for the selected element, to list and select the project management items for the element
- Show/Hide Details: Swap between detailed and summary new window styles
- Help: Show help contents for this window.