Reply to a Post
To reply to a post, follow the steps below:
- Right-click on the Post name in the Team Review window and select the Post Reply context menu option, or
- Click on the Post name and on the New icon in the Team Review toolbar, or
- Click on the Post name and press [Ctrl]+[N].
A 'Re:<Postname>' entry displays in the Team Review hierarchy, underneath the Post you are replying to, and the cursor becomes active in the Team Review tab to enable you to create and edit your response.
- Type in, format and save the contents of the reply.
- Open a file browser and locate the required file.
- Drag the file name onto the Post to which you are replying. A 'Re:<Postname>' entry displays in the Team Review window underneath the Post, and the body of the reply is created in the Team Review tab. A link to the source file is created at the start of the message.
- You can create and edit text around the file link, and add further links if required.
You can also create links to elements and diagrams in the Project Browser, Model Search dialog, Model Views window and Element List, or you can add related Team Review Categories, Topics or Posts. You can also insert other links to external files, either in the text of the Post or in the links panel.
Other users can reply to the Post and to your response.