To specify the risk types used when assigning risk to an element, use the Risk tab of the Project Indicators dialog.
Creating a risk type using this dialog creates a global list of risk types that can be added to any element in the model. You can define a risk type on other screens, such as the Risks tab of the Project Management window, but such risks are not added to the global list.
Select the Settings | Project Indicators menu option. On the Project Indicators dialog, click on the Risk tab.
To create a new risk type, click on the New button, or to edit an existing risk type, click on the risk type name in the Defined Risks list. Complete the fields as follows:
- In the Risk Type field type the name of the risk type
- In the Description field type a short description of the risk type
- In the Weight field type the weighting to apply to the risk type
- In the Note field, type any additional information on the risk type
- Click on the Save button.