Add, Modify and Delete Tasks
To add a task, follow the steps below:
- Double-click in a blank area of the Project Tasks tab, or right-click and select the Add New context menu option. The Task Detail dialog displays.
- Enter the details for the task. You can define the following:
- The task name
- Auto counters - if you have configured these, click on the Auto button
- The task type
- The task owner
- The expected start and end date for the task
- The current status of the task
- The person this task has been assigned to
- The task priority: high, medium or low
- The expected total time for the task and the actual time expended
- The percent complete
- The phase associated with this task.
- Click on the Apply button.
- To create another entry, click on the New button, or to close, click on the OK button.
To modify a task, on the Project Tasks tab, either:
- Double-click on the task to modify, or
- Right-click on the task to modify and, from the context menu, select the Modify Selected menu option.
The Task Detail dialog displays, and you can edit the task data.
To delete a task, follow the steps below:
- On the Project Tasks tab, right-click on the task to delete. The context menu displays.
- Select the Delete menu option.
The material ("material" includes all pages, documents and on-line graphics) on this web site is protected by copyright law. (C) 1998-2010 Sparx Systems Pty Ltd.