Update Package Status
Elements in Enterprise Architect can be assigned a current status, such as Proposed, Validated or Mandatory.
Often a complete package structure is updated from one status to another (or released) at the same time. To help facilitate this, Enterprise Architect supports a 'bulk' update of element status at the same time.
Update Element Status for a Complete Package Structure
To update element status for a complete package structure, follow the steps below:
- In the Project Browser, right-click on the package to update. The context menu displays.
- Select the Package Control | Update Package Status menu option. The Status Update dialog displays.
- The new status
- Whether to recursively descend the package tree
- Whether to include elements
- Whether to include element requirements
- Whether to include element constraints
- Click on the OK button. Enterprise Architect updates all required elements to the new status.