Delete Package in Model Document
You can delete a package from your Model Document element.
This example includes four packages:
- Resources Package
- Activity Diagram Package
- View Cart Package
- Sequence Diagram Package.
To delete a package from a Model Document element, follow the steps below:
- In the Project Browser, expand the element to list the package attributes.
- Right-click on the package to delete, and select the Delete Attribute context menu option.
- In either the Project Browser or the diagram, right-click on the Model Document element and select the Attributes context menu option. The Attributes dialog displays.
- On the Attributes list, click on the package to delete.
- Click on the Delete button to remove the package from the document element.
The material ("material" includes all pages, documents and on-line graphics) on this web site is protected by copyright law. (C) 1998-2010 Sparx Systems Pty Ltd.