Diagrams Only Report
You can also produce an RTF report that contains only the relevant diagrams from the target package. This is convenient for printing or handling a lot of diagrams in batch, rather than exporting or printing each one at a time.
To Produce a Diagrams Only Report
- Right-click on a package in the Project Browser. The context menu displays.
- Select the Documentation | Diagrams Only Report menu option. The Export Diagrams to RTF Document dialog displays.
- In the Output Path field, type or browse for the output location to create the report in.
- Select the options you require, as follows:
- Select the Embed Diagrams in Document checkbox to ensure the diagrams are created within the RTF file, not as linked image files
- Select the Include all child packages checkbox to document all of the diagrams included in any child package
- Select the Include Diagram Name checkbox to include the diagram name within the generated documentation
- Select the Order Diagrams Alphabetically checkbox to generate the documentation in alphabetical order.
- Click on the Generate button to run the report.
- When the report is generated, click on the View button to show the RTF output.
The material ("material" includes all pages, documents and on-line graphics) on this web site is protected by copyright law. (C) 1998-2010 Sparx Systems Pty Ltd.