Generate the Document
To generate the documentation defined in the Master Document and/or Model Documents, follow the steps below:
- On the documentation diagram, click on the Master Document element (or on an independent Model Document element).
- Select the Element | Rich Text Format ( RTF) Report menu option. The Generate RTF Documentation dialog displays.
- Set the options for your RTF document as required. See the Generate RTF Documentation Dialog and related topics for further information on these settings.
- Click on the Generate button to create the documentation.
- If you have not selected the View Document on Completion checkbox, click on the View button to view the documentation.
The RTF Report Generator works through the defined content of the Master Document element and/or the Model Document elements and pulls in the information from either the listed packages or the executed searches, formatted according to the templates identified in the RTFTemplate Tagged Value for each document element.