Options - Attribute/Operations
This set of options enables you to:
- Configure the default name generated from imported attributes
- Generate methods for implemented interfaces
- Delete model attributes not included in the code during reverse synchronization
- Delete model methods not included in the code during reverse synchronization
- Delete code from features contained in the model during forward synchronization
- Delete model associations and aggregations that correspond to attributes not included in the code during reverse synchronization
- Define whether or not the bodies of methods are included and saved in the Enterprise Architect model when reverse engineering
- Create attributes in quick succession, clearing the dialog when you click on Save so that you can enter another attribute name.
These options are accessed via the Attribute/Operations page of the Options dialog (select the Tools | Options | Source Code Engineering | Attribute/Operations menu option).
The material ("material" includes all pages, documents and on-line graphics) on this web site is protected by copyright law. (C) 1998-2010 Sparx Systems Pty Ltd.