Export MOF to XMI
Once you have created your MOF diagram you can export the diagram to XMI, specifying the MOF 1.3 or MOF 1.4 standard.
- Right-click on the package in the Project Browser. The context menu displays.
- Select the Import/Export | Export Package to XMI file menu option. The Export Package to XMI dialog displays:
- In the Filename field, type a name for the XMI file.
- De-select the Enable full EA Roundtrip checkbox.
- In the XMI Type field, click on the drop-down arrow and select MOF 1.3 or MOF 1.4.
- Click on the Export button and wait until the Progress bar reads 100%.
- Once your file has been created, you can view it by clicking on the View XMI button.
MOF diagrams exported to XMI can be imported using the regular import XMI features of Enterprise Architect. See Import from XMI.
The material ("material" includes all pages, documents and on-line graphics) on this web site is protected by copyright law. (C) 1998-2010 Sparx Systems Pty Ltd.