How it Works
The Model Driven Development Environment provides Debuggers for the following frameworks:
- Microsoft Native Code applications
- Microsoft .NET applications
- Java applications
To begin debugging:
- Ensure the model is open.
- Ensure Basic Setup has been completed for the Package or Project.
- Ensure any source code for the areas of interest have been generated, or imported into the Model.
- Ensure the application has been built. You can do this internally using the Build Script or you can build the application externally. The important thing is that the application is built on the latest versions of the source.
- Ensure that the model and source are synchronized.
- Set breakpoints.
- Start the Debugger.
The material ("material" includes all pages, documents and on-line graphics) on this web site is protected by copyright law. (C) 1998-2010 Sparx Systems Pty Ltd.